Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baptism Day

June 12th, my birthday and the day I was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

As you can see I was baptized by my Dad in a small hot tub. I was very excited and very nervous! My Dad had practiced with me a few times and told me that he would step on my toes so that I would not float up. When we got in the water, he started saying the prayer and I realized that he was not stepping on my toes. I was about to kick him but it was too late - down I went (I stayed under). He told me later he forgot about stepping on my toes.

My brothers, Tim and Daniel gave great talks. My Grandparents and "Unc" were there too. I was glad to share this day with my family.

My Family - we are getting big!

Me and my "best friend"

2 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

Those are beautiful pictures of a very important day. Congratulations Jacquelyn!

RNrunner said...

You are so pretty on your baptism day...we are so sorry we were not there to enjoy such an important day!